This post may contain affiliate links.
I get asked a lot about what products I use on my hair. So I thought I’d share my all-time favorite hair care essentials with you.
- For soft manageable locks, I LOVE to use TIGI Bed Head After the Party. I have been using this product for years, and I hope they never stop making it! I use one pump of product after towel drying clean hair. After using, I can let my hair air dry, or I can style as usual with a blowdryer and round brush.
- For a touchable hold, I use Tigi Bed Head Hard Head Spray. This hairspray never leaves my hair locks feeling crunchy, but is always strong enough to hold it in place.
- For in between washes, I use Herbal Essences Biorenew Volume Dry Shampoo. I part my hair in sections and spray each section. Then after about 5 minutes, I run my fingers through my hair and brush the product through to the ends.
- If my ends feel or look a little dry, I like to use TRESemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Smoothing Serum – it’s a Keratin Infusing Smoothing Serum that brings life back to dull ends like magic!
- Good styling tools – straighteners, curling irons, curling wands, and wavers. I have never been disappointed with HOT TOOLS, and I think they are great for their price point!
What are your favorites? I’d love to know! Leave your feedback below.