This post may contain affiliate links. Shopping through them helps to support this website.
Stocking stuffers have always been a big deal in my family. When we’re all together with the extended family, everyone pitches in to buy gifts for everyone else’s stocking. It’s can be a little ridiculous, but it’s so much fun! We all sit around eating breakfast and go through our stockings together. Often times the adults take way too much time with stockings, and the kids start begging to open the gifts under the tree. As a general rule, I try to keep stocking stuffers below $12.00 each.
Below I’ve included some fun gift ideas for Her Stocking.
- Candy is always a good option. Include her favorite and some not so obvious options. World Market has a great selection of food and candy items that aren’t often found at your neighborhood grocery store.
- Travel size mascara and beauty products are always a hit. Both Ulta and Sephora are my go to stores for mini beauty products.
- Target is also a great place to find great cheap beauty products to fill her stocking. A stocking favorite is to include a variety of Que Bella Face Masks.
- Nail polish and mani/pedi sets are always a hit.
- We love including books and magazines. Pick magazines that are on topics that she is into. It’s also fun to include some trashy tabloid magazines for a good laugh.
- Gift cards for $5 – $10 to her favorite retailer are great stuffers.
- Soaps and Lotions
- Scarfs and Mittens/Gloves
- Mugs and/or Water Bottles
- Hair Bands and Bobby Pins – because she can never have enough of those!
- Boot Socks with fun patterns, or Cozy Socks
- Her favorite perfume in a roller ball size
- Kitchen Gadgets – look for gadgets that are unusual
- Reusable shopping bags that fold up small and she can keep in her purse
What are your favorite stocking stuffer ideas? I’d love to know in the comments below!
You may also want to check out my other gift guides…